MarCom Awards www.marcomawards.com
Hermes Awards www.hermesawards.com
AVA Digital Awards www.avaawards.com
Communitas Awards www.communitasawards.com
VIDDY Awards www.viddyawards.com
dotCOMM Awards www.dotcommawards.com
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionalsmay also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.amcpros.com and its subsidiaries.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals and its subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionalsuses various third-party social media features including but not limited to https://www.facebook.com/amcpros, https://www.linkedin.com/company/2172892/admin/feed/posts/, http://blog.amcpros.com/https://twitter.com/AMCP_Awards, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals's control.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
● Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your My Account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You.
● Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
● Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
● Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
● Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
● Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Association Of Marketing And Communication Professionals takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable websites to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages on our website are visited and by how many people.
To learn more about how your browser interacts with cookies, navigate to the “help” portion on your browsers, which should direct you to your cookie settings.
AMCP may also work with third parties to collect visitor data for conversion tracking purposes and market to you on other platforms, such as a social media site like Twitter. If you are interested in opting out of Twitter’s collection of remarketing data, you can find instructions here.
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone, and we will share your personal information only as described below.
AMCP personnel and authorized contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of AMCP’s business to improve visitor experience, provide better customer service, etc.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets transferred.
Protection of AMCP and Others
We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with a law; to enforce or apply other policies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AMCP, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may showcase outstanding entries to our competitions and the creative professionals behind the work, but this is done only if the entrant grants us permission during the online entry process. AMCP recognizes that many entrants are adamant about not wanting their work displayed. Only those entries that grant permission will be considered for inclusion on our various public platforms. Otherwise, only judges will see entries.
LAST UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 12, 2023